Dog Flag Truck Tailgate Decal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Will add an amazing custom look to any truck or SUV.
- Type: Sticker/ Decal
- Material: PVC vinyl
- Applicable places: Truck Tailgate
- Shape: Banner
- Size: 66"(width) x 26"(height) (168cm x 66cm)
- Package includes: 1* Vinyl decal
- High-tech printing machine and high-quality raw material to ensure the quality of Truck Tailgate Decal. Long time durability.
- Decal install is not difficult. Requires no special maintenance. Install yourself or professionally.
- The material is laminated to protect it from the external environment. Waterproof and weather durable.
- The decal can be applied over a painted or non painted surface.
- Made to fit most pickup trucks.
- A spray bottle with detergent water, lint-free towel or cloth, razor knife or scissors, squeegee - felt-edge.
- The optimum temperature range for decal adhesion is between 70º to 80º F with low levels of humidity, away from direct sunlight.
- We recommend do the installation with the tailgate off and laying flat.
- Please allow 24 hours for the vinyl decals to completely dry and properly adhere to the tailgate. Do not get the vinyl decals wet during this time.
- Try not to unroll or place the film on the floor, as this will leave dust and debris on the film, causing scratches when applying with a squeegee.
- Application Instructions:
- Please read instructions first before you install so you get an idea of what the steps are and make no mistakes.
- Step 1: Cleaning the surface to remove all grease, wax, tar, dirt and dry with a lint-free towel/cloth. Make sure there is nothing hindering your application.
- Step 2: Plan vinyl wrap placement by laying your film (with the liner still on) on the tailgate to determine a good placement for your decal.
- Step 3: Use detergent water to spray your tailgate, ensuring that the entire area is wet.
- Step 4: Remove the film from the liner and place it on the wet tailgate. Slide the decal around in order to get a good level placement on the tailgate. Just keep the surface wet so that you can position it correctly.
- Step 5: Use firm pressure to adhere the vinyl to the surface. The vinyl will quickly adhere to the vehicle as the moisture is removed so be sure it is positioned correctly.
- Step 6: Gently blot the excess moisture and bubbles from the area with a squeegee and make several more gentle passes with your thumbs until there is no more moisture coming out from under the vinyl decal.
- Step 7: Slowly cut along the edges of the vinyl and remove any excess vinyl.
YOU ARE NOW DONE!